Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Download photos from Picasa Web

iPhoto 7Image via WikipediaFew days ago I had a problem of downloading pictures from one of Picasa web galleries. There was no download button and even if it were I would still need Picasa to download them. At first I was a bit disappointed by this and thought that I would have to write a script for myself or use a separate program to get them. But I then realized that Picasa Web makes a RSS feed for every gallery unless user specifically disables it.

I launched iPhoto and quickly found the solution to my problem - Subscribe to Photo Feed (Command+U) in File menu. Voila! Problem solved and entire album downloaded without the hasle to download another program just for a bunch of photos as it is suggested in one of the related articles.

Zemanta Pixie

0 comments: